[Freedombox-discuss] email recommendations?

Keith keith at tahrir.co
Fri Feb 25 21:46:26 UTC 2011

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 20:59:25 -0000, Lorenzo <lorenzo at usucapio.net> wrote:

> An alternative solution would be to buy a VPN service from a
> provider and get a static IP, then make sure that the box is
> always connected to the vpn.

Something like I'm doing with a vps (in California) connected to my PC (in
the UK) with vpn.
This email is being sent this way. Also a web server on my PC using a
dynamic ipv4 IP. This can be accessed through a
static IP without using dynamic DNS. I've also accessed the web server
with ipv6.
Currently setting up a Pentium 2 as an always on box.