[Freedombox-discuss] Bitcoin?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Feb 27 17:32:22 UTC 2011

Dear Jonas,

On 27 February 2011 11:50, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> I find it odd having you (or anyone - not personal) proxy in the first
> place.

My personal perspective on reality is that for everyone to communicate
publicly on everything is is an ideal to aim for, but its a path of
eternal flawed improvement, because of the way primate-mammal brains
are evolved. To me, I see that a lot gets done in private for valid
reasons... and this project is directly helping that culture of
privacy continue into the age of ubiquitous computer networks where
everyone know everything all of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpGhEVyrk0

Cheers
Dave