[Freedombox-discuss] Added Pagekite to the wiki

Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson bre at pagekite.net
Mon Jan 17 22:33:28 UTC 2011

Done!  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=610358

> Next step, if you want to maintain the package yourself, is to get
> acquainted with the needed routines.

A friend of mine (Hrafnkell, who filed the bug) has actually been doing most
of the packaging work, with input from me on how to structure things, and me
doing changes to pagekite.py itself to make it more amenable to proper
systems integration.

So we are already working as a team, I guess.

Hrafnkell has a github repo with his work so far, here:
https://github.com/hrafnkelle/PyPagekite/tree/deb

The alternative approach where you are involved yourself while not a DD is
> "team-maintainance".  I like that.  I'd be happy to team up with you - if we
> can agree on a packaging style (but if you are new to packaging you might be
> easy to "manipulate" ;-) ).

That would be great!  You call it manipulating, I call it saving us time
we'd otherwise spend doing research...

--
Bjarni R. Einarsson
The Beanstalks Project ehf.