[Freedombox-discuss] Mesh routing

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Jan 23 16:07:10 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 04:34:26PM +0100, Michael Blizek wrote:
>I have seen that there have been discussions about networking,
>bandwidth, meshes and so and I figured, you might be interested to hear
>about my project. It is called connection oriented routing or cor and
>it about mesh routing. I think that it fits your vision of decentral
>services, lack of central authority, privacy and so better than other
>implementations. You can find more details on:
>http://michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com/projects/cor/index.html
>
>If you are in need of more upload bandwidth, you might also want to
>take a look at
>http://michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com/projects/cor/internet_exit.html
>, especially the part with the "smart ip tunnel". These internet exit
>page are currently little more than ideas tough. This is because I want
>to complete the kernel patch before moving on to "side" projects.
>
>If it is OK for you, I would like to add my project on the wiki at the
>"ExampleProjects" page.

Well, if only advertising, then I suggest you wait and see if anyone
involved in this Freedombox project got excited by above and decides to
add it to the wiki.

But sounds like you might be interested in keeping in touch here: Join
the mailinglist, feel as much a member as any of us, and go ahead and
add your project to the wiki.

These are just suggestions, though: It is a wiki, so nothing stops you
from adding to it without involving yourself further than that. Just now
that you so politely asked :-)

In the hope of seeing you around,

  - Jonas

Just another geek interested in Freedombox