[Freedombox-discuss] Looking for UX designers

ya knygar knygar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:01:42 UTC 2011

>We're looking for user experience gurus to help us define how normal
>people can browse the Internet safely, without sharing their information
>with entities that are not supposed to be seeing who they talk to, where
>they go and what they're saying to each other.

what i need to add - is importance №1 of UI-UX on/for portable platforms,
by that - mobile browsers.
i mean - desktop is №2 for a kind of "field work".

On desktop we could have many kinds of app security and privacy,
can't say we have - on given Android/IOS portable devices.

Also - portable in-browser UX is the hardest to leverage, by that
Guru's are really needed.