[Freedombox-discuss] Establishing Communicationbetween Freedomboxes

ian at churchkey.org ian at churchkey.org
Thu Jul 7 15:20:23 UTC 2011

On 07/07/2011 05:39 AM, John Walsh wrote:
> I think the only measures you can take to stop SPAM is probably a
> Block/Report Account

So, if we're dealing with centralized directories, you can report an
address to them and trigger whatever review process the community of
people in that directory have agreed to. If we have something more
distributed though, to whom would you report the SPAM? Are there
existing voluntary SPAM collection or processing systems we could make
use of?

-Ian