[Freedombox-discuss] tahoe-lafs now in debian

Ivan Kuten ivan.kuten at promwad.com
Sat Jul 9 13:57:17 UTC 2011

Bert,

Good job! thanks, I tried tahoe-lafs and it just works on plug computer:

root at plug-computer:~# /usr/bin/tahoe -V
allmydata-tahoe: 1.8.2,
foolscap: 0.6.1,
pycryptopp: 0.5.29,
zfec: 1.4.5,
Twisted: 11.0.0,
Nevow: 0.10.0,
zope.interface: unknown,
python: 2.6.6,
platform: Linux-debian_6.0.1-armv5tel-32bit_ELF,
pyOpenSSL: 0.12,
simplejson: 2.1.6,
pycrypto: 2.3,
pyasn1: unknown,
mock: 0.6.0,
sqlite3: 2.4.1 [sqlite 3.7.3],
setuptools: 0.6 [distribute]

Now plug computer users may have one click "apt-get install" and use this great p2p filesystem

Regards,
Ivan