[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Thu Jul 14 12:43:34 UTC 2011

The idea of working groups has been proposed a few times by a few
different people.  From my point of view, this seems like a good idea.
It's time.

There are two questions here.  First, what working groups should we
form.  Second, how shall those groups operate?  I think if we answer the
first, each group can answer the second on its own.  I'm happy to
arrange hosted infrastructure to the extent debian.org or github don't
suit.

We've had many suggestions for which working groups to form.  Let's
gather them in this thread, choose a minimal starting set and see if we
can define and populate them.

Best regards,
James