[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups

Lars Wirzenius liw at liw.fi
Wed Jul 20 06:38:24 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 02:15:48AM +0000, ya knygar wrote:
> you'r post is, definitely, needs to be discussed on etherpad..

Etherpad is a web-based, browser-based web appfor those of us who
aren't online all the time. Many of the "freedom fighter" type of
users are in that category. As such, I think we should not use
Etherpad.

No tool is going to be to everyone's liking, but at least mailing
lists have worked really well for free software development over
the past three decades, and we should not abandon them lightly.

Nobody else seems to be wanting Etherpad, and you've made the
suggestion quite a number of times by now. Since the consensus
is against it, would you please drop it?

--
Freedom-based blog/wiki/web hosting: http://www.branchable.com/