[Freedombox-discuss] Getting started

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan rkrishnan.debian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:50:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am very excited about the Freedombox project and would like to
contribute. I looked at the Hardware wiki page. What is the
recommended hardware for development/testing? I am wondering, apart
from the boards/plug conputers listed on the page, whether it makes
sense to use a Debian-installable NAS device as the target hardware.

I thought one of the things to start with is to confugure Debian on a
hardware with wifi and ethernet to act as a home router and then add
more interesting stuff on to it. I am sure a lot of ideas are already
bounced across on this list. I will try going through the archives and
the wiki pages.

Thanks
Ramakrishnan