[Freedombox-discuss] Working Groups

FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net
Wed Jul 20 18:49:19 UTC 2011

Perhaps what you have said and referenced here should become the
initial content of http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/UserStories and
the individual stories should be subpages?