[Freedombox-discuss] Interesting talks for FreedomBox at DebConf

FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net
Sat Jul 23 20:08:32 UTC 2011

I think I finally found the video stream URL:

http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/webwatch/

Can anyone here confirm this authoritatively?