[Freedombox-discuss] Article on Commotion Wireless software by Open Technology Initiative

Chris Troutner Chris.Troutner at PACCAR.com
Thu Jul 28 13:55:08 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I wanted to make sure the group saw this article as it probably won't
get much major media circulation. This is the first I've heard about the
Open Technology Initiative and their Commotion Wireless software. I
think we (as a group) need to reach out to them. I think there is a lot
of room for synergy.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/internet/building-a-subversive-grassroo
ts-network/?utm_source=techalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=072811

Cheers!

Chris Troutner

thesolarpowerexpert.com