[Freedombox-discuss] Article on Commotion Wireless software, by Open Technology Initiative

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at newamerica.net
Fri Jul 29 11:18:52 UTC 2011

Hi Chris (et al.),

Glad to see this passed along -- yes, there's definitely synergy between
Commotion and Freedombox.  The good news is that we've established strong links
between Commotion and Freedombox (I run the former and Eben reached out to me
some months ago to be on the Freedombox TAC).  Commotion is still rapidly
expanding, but I expect that Commotion's work will enable some fairly extensive
community network functionality on the Freedombox platform.

--Sascha