[Freedombox-discuss] the FreedomBox 'bump' challenge

ian at churchkey.org ian at churchkey.org
Wed Jun 15 14:37:38 UTC 2011

On 06/15/2011 01:57 AM, anarcat wrote:
> Oh and don't take my word for it - try encoding a full pgp key, I may
> have failed erroneously.
>
> A.

If you're looking for alternative encoding tools, there is a nice
inkscape plugin that generates QR codes as svg files. You can find the
relevant files here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape/trunk/files/head:/share/extensions/

Just copy the "render_barcode_qrcode.inx" and "render_barcode_qrcode.py"
files to your inkscape extensions directory.

There is also a bug filed to have the extension included in Debian's
Inkscape package by default (http://bugs.debian.org/629982) should you
find the extension useful and want to tell someone.

-Ian