[Freedombox-discuss] Erlang

Anish Mohammed anish.mohammed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:58:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,
 Thought of throwing my hat to the mix. Having been involved in security for more than a decade as researcher and R&D folk ( these days consulting admittedly more and more away from the wire) what I have seen is choice of languages though important, might not be as important in larger scheme of things.
 There are quite a few trade offs, being pragmatic and making the right choice in terms of security, maintainability , usability and productivity would be the key, my two pence worth view.
Regards
Anish

Anish Mohammed
Twitter: anishmohammed