[Freedombox-discuss] Hackaton in Mountain View (CA)

Stefano Maffulli stefano at maffulli.net
Tue Jun 21 20:41:20 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

I just found out of this event this coming friday/saturday:

        The Muther! is part Hackathon, part DevCon covering the entire
        lifecycle of an app. Whether you're just starting out with app
        development, or already have successful apps that you'd like to
        improve, the Muther is the place for you.

http://www.wipconnector.com/wipjam/entry/the_muther_of_all_hackathons

Is anybody going or interested in going there to start hacking on the
'hi five' QR code scanner + gpg exchange idea that started circulating a
few days ago?  Let me know: I'd be glad to help (even if I can't really
code).

BTW, for those in the area, tonight I'm speaking at BALug about
FreedomBox. Details http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming

cheers,
stef