[Freedombox-discuss] Which languages should software be developed in?

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:57:37 UTC 2011

I'm about to begin work again on a privacy program that I believe will
fit within the Freedom Box goals. Originally, I was going to develop it
as a desktop application in Python but, as someone pointed out
yesterday, Python isn't the right choice for embedded development, so I
want to base it on a language that could be used in the project.

Obviously, C is probably acceptable. But are there any other languages
that would fit well within the Freedom Box architecture?

Thanks,
Anthony