[Freedombox-discuss] towards a business plan

webmaster at valdostawebmaster.com webmaster at valdostawebmaster.com
Sun Mar 6 11:33:14 UTC 2011

Isn't this what the FreedomBox project is "supposed" to be doing?

1) Helping to find out by debate and discussion what things to include in
the "developer package"
2) Engaging Developers and others to help out
3) Engaging the business community to get it on the shelves so people can
use it
4) Get the word out about why people want it in the first place

Al Dunbar