[Freedombox-discuss] Report third hackfest

Michiel de Jong michiel at unhosted.org
Mon Mar 7 10:35:53 UTC 2011

Hi!

Afaik there were two things going on yesterday at the hackfest:

- The "Distributed Social Networks" comic has been translated into German,
and put into git with the text balloons in svg, so that they're easy to
translate into more languages.
- We tested installing the WebID debian package, which lead to generation of
partial install instruction - up to the point where we couldn't get it to
work, and sent a request for help to the foaf mailinglist.
- People talked about plug servers, about email vs xmpp, and about the
current state of the freedombox project in general.

Cheers!
Michiel.