[Freedombox-discuss] FOAF developers taking FreedomBox into their equation

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Mar 9 17:22:35 UTC 2011

The FOAF and RDF developers - including clever persons like sir Tim
Berners-Lee - seem to now take FreedomBox into the equation, judging
from this recent mail at their list:

for those ok with using a nifty - albeit centralized and thus
potentially evil - interface, here is same message via the interface
that the FOAF project itself favor over their own archival:

I am not clever in crypto stuff so would appreciate if someone else
would consider helping them out by perhaps joining that list and follow
up on that thread.

  - Jonas