[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox-discuss Digest, Vol 8, Issue 63

Chris Troutner chris.troutner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:17:28 UTC 2011

Good suggestion Russ! I never thought of the Chumby. It's already an open
source linux hardware platform. With a lot of hacking it could definately be
turned into a Freedombox.

Chris Troutner
http://www.thesolarpowerexpert.com

--
Open Source Solar Charge Controller Project
http://www.freechargecontroller.org