[Freedombox-discuss] legal problem w/ Twitter (et al.)

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Mar 19 22:54:59 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 06:27:24PM -0400, Les Orchard wrote:
>Of course, if a FreedomBox was cut off from accessing a service like
>Twitter or Facebook, it could be turned into a nice headline supporting
>the FreedomBox cause.

...or an ugly headline comparing FreedomBox with botnets.

I can imagine some seeing any publicity as good publicity.  I don't.

FreedomBox will offer services relevant for current Facebook users, but
its aim is not to assimilate, deface or crush Facebook.  Instead,
FreedomBox aim is to blossom in its own right and thereby making
Facebook obsolete.