[Freedombox-discuss] Anecdotal feedback on product concepts

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed Mar 23 02:31:36 UTC 2011

Dear freedombox-discuss@,

While chatting with a friend and colleague this morning, I received a couple of
bits of free product concept feedback which I thought I'd pass along:

   "I'm a long-time Debian user, but not a developer."

   "I've been casually following FreedomBox since it was announced."

   "I look forward to buying a FreedomBox when they become available, if the
    price is right."

   "$100 would be okay but $200 would be too expensive for me."

   "I basically imagine a FreedomBox to be a Tor-in-a-box setup, which seems
    like a useful thing. However, I'm a bit concerned about QoS: I run a Tor
    node today and I have to turn it off when I want to make VoIP calls or to
    stream videos."

on the off-chance that you'll find them useful in the future.

Regards,

Michael