[Freedombox-discuss] Should we change the mailing list format?

Chris Troutner Chris.Troutner at PACCAR.com
Mon May 9 14:13:10 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I'm sure that I'm not alone in getting swamped by emails from this list.
It's great that the list is so big and so active, but the meaningful
emails containing important information/thoughts tend to get swamped out
by the enthusiastic but less meaningful emails.

Would it be a good idea to move this mailing list to a different format?
I'm thinking of something that would combine a mailing list with a
feature like Digg where people could have some way of voting on or
'like'ing a submissions so that the most meaningful (as determined by
everyone) rise to the top.

What do you all think?

Chris Troutner

http://www.thesolarpowerexpert.com <http://www.thesolarpowerexpert.com/>