[Freedombox-discuss] WebID

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun May 15 13:38:57 UTC 2011

On 11-03-06 at 07:27pm, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I have now packaged libcgi-auth-foaf-ssl-perl which is a Perl
> implementation of WebID.

Above + all dependencies and recommendations are now backported to
Debian stable, available via this APT line:

  deb http://debian.jones.dk/ squeeze freedombox

It is Perl, so mostly architecture independent.  But a single package -
libencode-perl - is not and needs recompilation for each architecture.

For now, I have backported for amd64 and i386.  Obviously at some point
I want to cover at least arm as well, but is not in a hurry if noone
other thanmyself is playing with this.

So please tell me if you want to play with it soon on archs other than
amd64 or i386.