[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Translating expressions...

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Tue May 24 19:05:04 UTC 2011

I forward this here too since it can be of interest to everybody.

----- Forwarded message from Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,
xmpp:fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
omb:http://identi.ca/fauno
blog:http://selfdandi.com.ar/
gnu/linux user #455044

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org