[Freedombox-discuss] dvcs-autosync, RDF libs and updated Bitcoin backported for Debian stable

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat May 28 16:42:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

An alternative to DropBox - dvcs-autosync - appeared in Debian unstable
few hours ago - and I have backported it for Debian stable, reachable
using the following APT line:

  deb http://debian.jones.dk/ lenny freedombox

I also backported most recent packaging of Bitcoin w/ UPNP support -
expected to appear in Debian unstable in a few hours ago - and made it
available using same APT line (for i386 and amd64 only for now).

Same APT repository also contains backports of most of the Perl RDF
libraries that I have packaged officially the last weeks. I have been
too busy with my [MessageBridge] to play with those libs yet for
FreedomBox purposes. If others try them out then please let me know, so
we avoid duplicating efforts.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas

[MessageBridge]: http://dr.jones.dk/msg/gateway/