[Freedombox-discuss] Freedom Box mentioned in newspaper

Per Andersson avtobiff at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:24:48 UTC 2011

Hi!

I have been the editor for a series on free software in a Swedish newspaper,
Fria Tidningen. The series ran for seven weeks and have been very well
received. [0, 1]

During the series a about a month ago I wrote a short article about Freedom Box
for the theme in the series about free internet. [2]

The article is in Swedish but maybe some online translator can make sense
of it. If not ping me and I will happily translate it to english. I also
noticed that there is no section "Print" in the wiki section Tell people about
Freedom Box, maybe there should be one. :-)

[0] http://fria.nu/
[1] http://fria.nu/opinion/argument/
[2] http://www.fria.nu/artikel/88416

Best regards,