[Freedombox-discuss] New lists

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Nov 8 06:25:35 UTC 2011

On Nov 8, 2011, at 7:17 AM, John Walsh wrote:

> Hi James,
>
>> First, there's Promotion and Visual Identity:
>>
>> https://lists.freedomboxfoundation.org/s/info/visual
>>
> I get an error "Untrusted Connection" when I click on the link
> above. What
> am I doing wrong?

Hello John

You did nothing  wrong ,its a  so called "selfsigned certificate"  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-signed_certificate
When you dont "pay" for a trusted certificate, you have to accept this
error :))

Have a nice day

Marc

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
blog: http://let.de
project : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/
facebook: http://macbroadcast.tk

Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each
printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.