[Freedombox-discuss] What UI?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Nov 10 03:45:57 UTC 2011

On 11-11-09 at 10:34pm, James Vasile wrote:
> Take a look at <http://github.com/jvasile/plinth>.  Right now that's the
> only proposal for a UI platform.  Somebody suggested LUCI to me today,
> though I don't think it quite suits.

Interesting!

I notice it is targeted specifically at "every aspect of a Freedom Box".

Could you perhaps elaborate on why that is?

Reason I ask is I am concerned about the amount of eyeballs caring to
cross-examine the quality of code targeted a specific device rather than
something more generally usable in Debian.

Kind regards,