[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi 400 testing devices

Jarno De Bruyn helonaut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:30:13 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I have put the Freedombox Project on the submit list for the first shipment
of 400 devices (search for user "helonaut")
https://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_RaspberryPi/Device_program
I will test all the currently circulating packaged tests (currently big fan
of Nick's work) and will post results here when I receive the board.
Afterwards, if I receive one however, I will send this board to one of you
guys if you want it.

I will keep you posted. It's time we make this into a product. The future
is bright and our ideas stronger than ever. This will succeed.

Good day gentlemen,
Jarno