[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora

Brian Drake Brian at drakewolf.net
Mon Oct 10 18:28:41 UTC 2011

While I won't speak for the rest of the folks on this list - I've been
looking at friendika (http://project.friendika.com/) as a social node
addition to the FBX system.  Got it running on a ubuntu dreamplug a few
weeks back and am finding that I dig it.  It's much further along (read
in-production) than Diaspora.

I cannot evaluate it's security model so I'm hoping the folks on this list
can take a gander on it's suitability for FBX

Brian Drake
Austin Texas
512.850-6326
http://www.linkedin.com/in/brndrakeecoit