[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora

Yosem Companys companys at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 16 00:28:25 UTC 2011

Hi All,

My name is Yosem, and I'm a member of this list, though I generally don't
say much.  I'm a PhD student at Stanford but also work running the Diaspora*
Foundation.

If you'd like invites, please let me know, and I'll be happy to send you
one.  If you have any questions, please let me know too.  Happy to answer
them.  We're very transparent, non-commercial, and community-run.  You won't
get any BS from us.

Since a lot of people still have questions about Diaspora*, we took a moment
to address some of the things we have been hearing lately.  We hope you'll
take a look:
http://blog.diasporafoundation.org/2011/10/15/diaspora-not-vaporware-not-a-nigerian-prince.html

Anyway, I'm at your disposal.  Ask away.

Best,

Yosem