[Freedombox-discuss] Allied Efforts.

Thomas Ruddy thomas at thomasruddy.org
Mon Oct 17 12:49:09 UTC 2011

Colleagues,

According to that Byzantium page cited below by Weaver:
>The Doctor will be presenting at ContactCon! - 20 October 2011,
http://contactcon.com/project-byzantium

In fact we have some events in Europe related to Contactcon, and the Freedombox and distributed social networking have been dealt with at these events held in French and German respectively. I have summarized them in English here, http://p2pfoundation.net/Global_Contact_Meetups

Thomas

Thomas Ruddy, Switzerland, http://www.thomasruddy.org/
Privacy in E-Governance http://www.thomasruddy.eu
http://tinyurl.com/uni-zurich