[Freedombox-discuss] Allied Efforts.

michi1 at michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com michi1 at michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com
Mon Oct 17 18:37:25 UTC 2011

Hi!

On 13:23 Mon 17 Oct     , The Doctor wrote:
> On 10/16/2011 08:12 PM, Weaver wrote:
> > http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Byzantium
>
> I am one of the Byzantium developers.  What would you like to know?

The project pages describe what you want to see in the end, but they do not
really say much about what you want to do:
- A distribution?
- A user interface for existing stuff?
- A mesh protocol?
- Tools which use mesh networks to provide services?
- Docs for stuff which already exists?

>From the page mentioned above:
> The project aims to develop and publish the necessary documentation, best
> practices, and software to construct and support such a system. Our current
> approach is to start by investigating and documenting the existing
> technologies which would support such a system.

In case you are still looking for input, you might be interested in:
Introduction to GNUnet: https://gnunet.org/node/1155
My project: http://michaelblizek.twilightparadox.com/projects/cor/index.html

	-Michi