[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox's pursuit of perfection undermines its goals

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Sat Oct 22 18:26:51 UTC 2011

I can not see how you're not just saying "Hurry up!".
This isn't really motivating for the coding people I guess (I'm not a
developer).
I also think that there is a worst case scenario you are missing: what
happens if there is a premature release that reaches many people that
REALLY rely on it and it fails them?

I share your interest in the actual state of the project:
- is it worth buying a device already?
- what device is officially supported (or preferred)?
- how far away are we from a first release?
- what will the first release be able to do?

stuff like that goes through my mind and I would be happy to get more
updates from a non-developer point of view.