[Freedombox-discuss] Straight and Narrow.

Sandy Harris sandyinchina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:18:54 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Weaver <weaver at riseup.net> wrote:

> I believe in the Debian way. Don't release till ready. You'll kill less
> people that way.

Yes, especially for a project like this. Releasing something that
was easily broken might get users who trusted it imprisoned or
even killed. Far better to wait until we are reasonably sure we
have it right.

On the other hand, we need not release everything at once.
If useful parts of the system are ready, but not everything,
we could release a version with limited functionality.