[Freedombox-discuss] Hello?

James Vasile vasile at freedomboxfoundation.org
Fri Oct 28 21:58:17 UTC 2011

Hi Camilo,

Graphic design work is proceeding!  I've seen some great ideas from a
lot of designers and I've encouraged them to post to the list.

Some have suggested that a grpahic design sublist would be a good
idea. If people want that so they can develop their ideas in a community
of designers before handing them to the wider list, I'm happy to make
one.

In the mean time, please don't be shy.  If all the people who sent me
designs privately posted them publicly, we'd be in a pretty good place.
There are some great artists in this bunch.

Thanks,
James