[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox at Software Freedom Day

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Tue Sep 6 13:33:49 UTC 2011

On Sep 5, 2011, at 7:29 PM, FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net
  wrote:

> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations/AvailableMaterial

ONE presentation ?!!  i thought there is much more available over the
past month.

>> Feel free to use my slides: the ODP source has comments in it, you
>> should be able to extrapolate a meaningful story out of it. You can
>> download them from
>>
>> http://maffulli.net/2011/06/22/awesome-night-at-balug-presenting-freedombox/
>>
>> If you end up using them let me know what you think of them.

thanks stef,

I need a more technical point of view, so guess, i need to make one by
myself maybe i take parts  of ebens talk and combine
with a few graphics , i would also like to show an architectual view
and how software components  will be combined and work  together

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/events/2010/isoc-ny/FreedomInTheCloud-transcript.html

greetings

Marc

P.S. I removed the negative approach from UIA on http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/DistributedNaming
  , if you you dont know how it works better write nothing. Thanks

--  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231