[Freedombox-discuss] Diginator 2

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:48:08 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Heddle Weaver <weaver2world at gmail.com> wrote:
> But, then again, looking at the certificate I see items like - 'Comman
> Name'.
> A certification Authority that can't spell?
> Perhaps they mean 'Conman Name'?

"Common Name" does appear to be spelled correctly when I view the
certificate. The cert appears to have been issued by the SFLC's
"Certificate Authority". If you don't have them listed as a trusted CA
(most people probably do not), then the cert will appear invalid.

Perhaps purchasing a certificate from a more widely-trusted CA would
placate people who visit the FreedomBox mailing list pages?

--R