[Freedombox-discuss] Which domain name for the promotionnal website ?

Yves L yv.le at free.fr
Tue Sep 27 20:35:35 UTC 2011

Hi Freedomboxians,

I'm in the process of setting up the promotion and outreach website I
envisionned a bit earlier [1]

I played around a few Wordpress themes and plugins and before the hard
work begin I thought I might sollicitate you on which domain name to buy.

Keeping in mind that it should state clearly what we are talking about
to everyday people (a fair number speaking another language) I ended up
with this personnal shortlist :

FreedomBoxPlaza.org
YourFreedomBox.org
TeamFreedomBox.org
OurFreedomBox.org
FreedomBoxes.org
FreedomBoxed.org

What do you think? Any favorites or arguments pros/cons ?

Regards

Yves

[1]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-September/002807.html