[Freedombox-discuss] Which domain name for the promotionnal website ?

Matt Dodson war2none at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:26:31 UTC 2011

From: marc at let.de
To: freedombox-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:00:27 +0200
Subject: Re: [Freedombox-discuss] Which domain name for the promotionnal	website ?

On Sep 27, 2011, at 10:53 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:On 11-09-27 at 10:35pm, Yves L wrote:
Hi Freedomboxians,

I'm in the process of setting up the promotion and outreach website
I envisionned a bit earlier [1]

I played around a few Wordpress themes and plugins and before the
hard work begin I thought I might sollicitate you on which domain
name to buy.

Keeping in mind that it should state clearly what we are talking
about to everyday people (a fair number speaking another language) I
ended up with this personnal shortlist :

FreedomBoxPlaza.org
YourFreedomBox.org
TeamFreedomBox.org
OurFreedomBox.org
FreedomBoxes.org
FreedomBoxed.org

How about YvesFreedomBox.org?

Or, if you do not intend to govern that new domain as a new project,
freedombox.debian.net or freedombox.debian.org.

...or work with the foundation on improving/redesigning their existing
website.

And i would improve your speaking skills
http://media.biks.dk/fb/epfsug/

Harsh! I love the way Jonas speaks, he just needs to hone his presentation skills.

-m-

*SCNR*

 --  Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
blog: http://let.deproject : http://stattfernsehen.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast/facebook: http://macbroadcast.tk
Please think about your responsibility towards our environment: Each printed e-mail causes about 0.3 grams of CO2 per page.
Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).