[Freedombox-discuss] [FBox-Visual] New FBx Foundation Website Theme

Sean O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Wed Apr 4 22:06:52 UTC 2012

> I read on the ikiwikipage that every wiki has a sandbox built into it -
> does that include the theming part of the system? (maybe that way we can
> use the current live version?)

I'd rather set up my own install to make sure I don't screw up the live
site.  I know "sandbox" in mediawiki only has to do with page
content/wiki markup, I assume that's also what they mean here.

> @flag like on foojbook.com: I think it is way too subtle:
> transparent, just icon without text and then way up in the edge with no
> padding?
> You'd have to be sherlock holmes to find that :D

You're right, it should probably have the short abbreviation of the
language next to it, or some other indicator.