[Freedombox-discuss] [freedom-maker] Script which will create a VirtualBox image of a FreedomBox. (#4)

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:53:17 UTC 2012

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:26:50 -0700, Tom Galloway wrote:
> Commit Summary:
> * Script to create a VirtualBox image and add FreedomBox projects.

You rock.  I've pulled all that and am testing it.  I am having a bit of
trouble running the image it produces, though.  Grub just errors with
"no such device" and won't boot.  Any suggestions?

Unfortunately, the uInitrd also isn't building correctly, which I need
to debug.  At least there's an easy workaround for that one: let it boot
with the pre-built files and let the box rebuild them when
/etc/init.d/first-boot runs.

Nick