[Freedombox-discuss] Wozniak on cloud/web data/privacy problems

Alberto Fuentes alberto.fuentes at qindel.com
Tue Aug 7 07:09:02 UTC 2012

On 08/07/2012 03:22 AM, Sandy Harris wrote:
> http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h1p0LVc4iFZxbWlflFGgcHhbRNCQ?docId=CNG.3dc7a79d06ad7dc82f701613531da926.671

So google competitor thinks cloud is a bad but his company is all about
DRM and walled gardens and suing everybody because they patented brand
new stuff like multitouch... because once you are using one finger to
touch a surface, who would had thought about using two!

Cloud is the ultimate DRM. And im happy that google is leading the way
in that front instead of apple.

I think google is good soil for bad things to grow... but it shivers me
to think apple or ms or oracle could be where google is today

 > "Everything I designed was purely out of my head, never out of a book,"

Deny relationship with the world makes you a mad man if anything.

We can cherry pick the words we like, but this man is kinda crazy in a
bad way... and his company is bad news although i guess the more
different companies, the better