[Freedombox-discuss] Diaspora becoming a community project

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Wed Aug 29 10:17:35 UTC 2012

Simon from buddycloud here.

I chatted with Jonas and Bdale during FOSDEM about bringing buddycloud to
the Freedombox. If there is anything I can help do to make the install
easier or porting it, please let me know. As it is, the team has done a
great job documenting the install at https://buddycloud.org/wiki/Install.

We'll be hacking from Mozilla's San Francisco offices for the whole of
September and hope to make make great improvments to the webclient's
usability (the server is 100% complete). If anyone wants to join us, I'd be
happy to help with a port to FB.

S.
--

Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880