[Freedombox-discuss] Foundation's 0.1 release

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:55:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Ian Sullivan <
sullivan at freedomboxfoundation.org> wrote:

> <snip>

> For those of you with Raspberry Pi hardware, the same version of
> privoxy-freedombox is also available from the Raspbian repositories,
> which is the Debian blend optimized for the ARMv6 SoC used on the
> Raspberry Pi. We will continue talking with the privoxy maintainers
> about the possibility of merging our changes upstream and will otherwise
> move the package to the main Debain mirrors in line with our geneal goal
> of pushing as much code upstream as possible.

To possibly save someone a few steps here is what looks like the repository
directory for freedombox at raspbian...

http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/pool/contrib/f/freedombox-privoxy/

<snip>
--
"*A child is a person who can't understand why someone would give away a
perfectly good kitten.*"