[Freedombox-discuss] Foundation's 0.1 release

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 21:31:15 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,
     Does the 0.1 image include Tor?

If not are there plans to include Tor?

Are Tor hidden services currently leveraged to make Freedomboxes "just work"?

Are there (immediate) plans to leverage Tor hidden services to make Freedomboxes "just work"?

Does the 0.1 image have a web server included?

Is there currently _stable_ software or a combination of _stable_ software other than Tor that
can traverse the Big NAT Boss?

Will it eventually be possible to plug in a FBX and click a button on a browser web interface
to run a web server as a tor hidden service and display a simple web page that says
"Hello World"?

I apologize if I'm missing some obvious documentation somewhere.

Thanks,
Jonathan