[Freedombox-discuss] Thoughts on MAC Addresses

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 06:02:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

The use case I can think of involves mobility:
1) Don't want Starbucks to associate my browsing session on their wifi
on Tuesday with my browsing session with them on Wednesday.

But for a FBX that stays put at a residence I'm not sure I see the urgency--
unless there's a virus or spyware trying to snoop for that info in which case
there are more pressing problems.

-Jonathan